1. Show a book with a summery cover!
Well my first thought is My Life Next Door, but for this one, we’ll go with Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson.
2. Pick one fictional place that would be the perfect destination for a summer vacation!
I read a lot of fantasy and paranormal books, which doesn’t really lend itself well to this question (would you really want to go to Eretz or the Seven Kingdoms for summer vacation? Not really. And Hogwarts would be awesome, but everyone would be gone in the summer!) I guess maybe the Court from the Vampire Academy novels. It seems like a strange choice, but I could always spend the time with Adrian and Rose and Dimitri such.
3. You’re about to go on a flight to your summer vacation. But you want to read a book that lasts for the whole flight,
what novella do you choose?
Hmm… do the Bane Chronicles count as novellas, or just short stories? Barring that, I guess I would have to say The Assassin’s Blade, which contains all five novellas for the Throne of Glass series.
4. You have a case of summertime sadness what happy book do you pick up to shine a smile on your face?
Oh man. Probably something pretty lighthearted, such as a Sophie Kinsella book or Howl’s Moving Castle. I’m currently reading Can You Keep A Secret? by Sophie Kinsella, so I guess we’ll go with that one. Her writing is hilarious.
5. You’re sitting at the beach all alone…which fictional character would be your beach babe?
Magnus Bane, honey. Magnus Bane. Ragnor and Alec can come if they want. And Will. Will is definitely invited. Screw it – all of the TMI/TID boys are invited.
(Art (c) the magnificent Aegisdea)
7. Share the summertime happiness! Who do you tag?
I tag everyone reading this! If you’d like to do the tag, do the tag!